Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Marathon Training: breaking record

Jesus. I had alcohol last night at L'Assomoire. Let me tell you something, wine kicks in. Fast. Much faster then vodka. Good to know for next time. I was feeling tipsy after my first glass. Of course, it didn't help when the waiter kept bringing us shots either.

On another note, I went jogging yesterday morning! That's right. Me. Jogging. I found my Mickey; my brother. We woke up at 6:45, ate an apple with almond butter (yum) and dressed up for the rainy weather. It wasn't by any means fun. In fact, I couldn't wait until it was over when I got to the first corner down his street. I toughed it out though. We jogged through Jarry parc so that kept me distracted enough to almost forget I was jogging. My breathing was much better this time too. I think it's because my brother gave me a neck warmer, which I covered my face with. Helped me control the oxygen I was letting in; there was less burning in my chest.

I ended up jogging 28 minutes for a total of..... (drum roll please) 3.55km!!!!!!

Stop laughing. I broke my record. It's more then I did on Sunday (2.02km). And might I add, I burned 175 calories, not bad, yah? Well anyway, I was impressed I went longer.

I might hit the road tomorrow morning, but we'll see. It's really hard dragging me out of bed to go jogging in the morning. It's really hard drag me out of bed, period, let alone to go jogging. Pffff!

Well, that's all I've got for today. Keeping it short and sweet.

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment