Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 4: ch-ch-changes

*Blogger deleted two of my posts somehow. I had written Day 4, 5&6 and now they're gone. Luckily, I had a copy of my 4th day, but not day 5&6 :( sucks... anyway, here's Day 4.

I figured it's time I let you know what's been going on with my body so far: if there's been any obvious or subtle changes, any withdrawals, etc.

I can tell you right now that I haven't had ANY withdrawals. I don't crave chocolate, or Stacy's Pita Chips (the ultimate pita chip), or pasta, or bread, or Mcdonald's fries, or pizza, or...and the beat goes on. I don't even get late night snack cravings anymore -and that's a first for me!

You know what? Let  me just make a quick list of the changes I've gone trhough since I started so you can see for yourselves.

Noticeable changes in 4 days:

  • More self-motivation = more pro activity
  • More alert during the day
  • Less tired (day and night)
  • No bloating or swelling of any kind (body or visage)
  • No 'yucky, too stuffed to move' feeling after meals
  • Never starving, always quite content
  • No morning groggyness
  • Overall pleasant mood
  • Feel lighter, more refreshed
  • Skin appears to be less dull
  • Frequent and regular usage of bathroom for both number one and two -ah thank-you!


Well hey now -those are some pretty good changes, wouldn't you say? All that in 4 days! And I'm sure the majority of you can identify with some or most of these day-to-day 'nuisances', so maybe it's time you consider doing a detox yourself. I'm not saying pick this one, but choose the one that's right for you -a healthy one! This one just seemed to make sense for me.

I'm keeping it short and sweet today.
Stay tuned for more xx

No comments:

Post a Comment