Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I am on GOOGLE!!!

Did you know if you google search my name not only will you find out that
a) there are Asian Jen Dou's out there, but that
b) my blog shows up on the first page !!!!!!!!!! Woot WoOT!

Okay, fine, so maybe I'm the last one in the search results, but still!!!! That's pretty awesome, nah?!

Oh, and a big shout out goes to my brother's friend Markella in the UK who decided to start the CLEAN detox this week! (I was wondering who my UK reader was)

Markella, let us know how you feel at the end of your first week. It could motivate more people into trying this out, then maybe we can start a global detox movement. CLEAN out the entire population. HA! Keep us posted, please!!!!


****

On that note: Has anyone else been thinking of trying the CLEAN detox? If you have any questions about it, you know where you can post them (comment box below)

Maybe I'll run a poll to see what the general consensus is... but first, don't forget to vote on my next challenge.

Speaking of which, switch over to my next post to read more about the workout challenge I'm planning on incorporating into the rest of my physical routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment