Monday, March 14, 2011

Oh Matt!

And when I say Matt I'm referring to Matt Damon, of course, and by Matt Damon I really mean my personal coach, Chris. That's right. I have a coach. He's there to make sure I stay on course, so he's over at my house right this minute eating away anything and everything that might deter me from achieving my goal (make sure you get rid of all those paximathia).

By the way, thanks to all of you for joining my blog page... I just got started and already I have 7 followers! I don't even know what that means? Do you guys get automatic updates? Boh.

If you do want to keep tabs on my Adventures in Detoxland (hey, that's got a nice ring to it), then stop by for a visit every now and then. I'll be here... just typing away...tuu-turu-turuuu.


xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment