Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I'm kind of a big deal...in INDIA!

I just wanted to say that this blog is really starting to take off. I just checked my stats and apparently, I've got readers all the way in India, Singapore, Greece, and Australia -just to name a few.

Of course, the readership in Greece is definitely coming from my family so... I LOVE YOU GUYS for reading- Philipia, Makis, Diana, who else?

And I know who is checking me out in the land down under -Oh Swifty... bring me back a Kangaroo!

For my readers in South Est Asia and beyond... how ever did you find me? Now if only I was Big in Japan!!!



Thank-you for reading, everybody!
Especially to my fellow Montrealers-you ROCK!

P.S. Don't forget to view some of my delayed posts on
stool stalling
dear cheater; and finally always a cheater!


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment