Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Metamorphosis

Perhaps I should have elaborated on the work out video I wanted to plug into my regime because it's really not getting any votes.

You see, it's not a lame work out video at all!! It's actually made by Tracy Anderson, one of the biggest, top celebrity trainers who also happened to train Gwyneth (I swear I didn't pick her on purpose).

She created a special routine that activates smaller muscle groups and works them out so that your body can be as tiny as possible without bulking anywhere.

According to her, your body is supposed to go through a serious metamorphosis. It also got insane reviews on Amazon, and I'm curious to see how it can work for me. Also, I seem to be in extreme competition with Gwyneth lately, only she isn't aware of it. I just figure, if she can do it then why can't I, dammit!? Grrrr.

Anyway, going back to this video- there are several workout video's. The first one is the Tracy Anderson Method -Mat Workout (which is what you see above), the second one is the Dance Cardio workout. I'm supposed to combine both DVD's five days/week. It sounds insane, and at that rate, I guess your thinking any workout could render me the same results.

Well, to that I say, you gotta start somewhere.

So there you have it.
xxx


an envelope absolutely, positively has to be there overnight 

2 comments:

  1. Do you have a Gwyneth-specific obsession? I don't get it. I mean, you don't care for the way she sings or dances and you probably have made fun of her kids' names (I mean "Apple" and "Moses"? Come on!!! They're lucky they have famous parents is all I can say. If my name was Apple, I would have gotten all kinds of beatings at the playground as a kid).
    Back to my original point, though! I think you have Gwyneth issues. So steal away Chris Martin already and hook us (yor loyal readers) up with FREE Coldplay tickets as a token of your gratitude (by the way, you're all welcome for that).

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. ax re bessaki. who knows where this obsession comes from. I just don't think she should be good at EVERYTHING she does. It's not fair. Suck at something, dammit.

    (even her singing and dancing gets rave reviews, what's up with that?)

    ReplyDelete